Terms & Conditions
- DELIVERY, REFUND & RETURNS POLICY/GUIDELINES
- FULL PRICING LIST
- INVOICE TERMS
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- STORAGE OF CUSTOMER FINANCIAL DETAILS
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- CONTACT US
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION
The term ‘The Tape Men LLP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the partners and owners of the company and website, members of the Limited Liability Partnership.
The Tape Men LLP
132-134 Great Ancoats Street
Conversion Centre Address (Bolton):
The Tape Men LLP
UK Conversion Centre
10-12 Rivington House
Company Registration number:
Which is registered in England & Wales with the registrar of companies given at Companies House.
The terms 'customer' and ‘you’ refer to the customers, users or viewers of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Tape Men LLP’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- The Tape Men LLP send all vinyl records and cassette tapes using either: UPS courier; Royal Mail's 1st Class Signed For Recorded Delivery or Royal Mail's Next Day Special Delivery services.
- UPS and Royal Mail delivery services are The Tape Men LLP's delivery method of choice simply because packages can be tracked online during transit. If damaged or lost in transit by UPS or Royal Mail during transit, compensation will be paid by UPS or Royal Mail accordingly.
- Be sure to mark all packages containing vinyl records as FRAGILE.
- All cassette tapes and vinyl records will be tested on arrival to make sure there is no damage to any goods once received by The Tape Men LLP. If damaged on arrival, the customer will be notified and all goods will be returned free of charge but The Tape Men LLP will take no responsibility for the damage incurred.
- If for any reason any vinyl records and/or cassette tapes are damaged in any way during processing, the full price of the cassette tape and/or vinyl record will be refunded along with the full cost of postage.
- For any media submitted to The Tape Men LLP that is converted, but contains unwanted footage the customer will be offered a partial refund of 50% of full item conversion cost.
- During peak times, express orders will take precedence in the order queue. This eventuality can take effect at any time and without notification, with this, any unguaranteed non-express orders' turnaround time may be extended.
Extend the life of more tapes and vinyl records to extend the saving!
Number of Conversions
Price per Conversion
1 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 49
50 - 99
100 - 499
Duplicate Of Conversion
By submitting any media content to The Tape Men LLP whether it be audio or video you the customer agree to either full ownership of the material or the concent of the owner of the material to have it reproduced and stored on file for a unspecified amount of time before being deleted. The Tape Men LLP are not liable for any of the content being reproduced so it is imperative that no illegal media is sent as it can be reported to legal authorites by ourselves. By submitting any media content you also agree to the terms and conditions set by The Tape Men LLP stating that any of the products produced by ourselves are strictly not for resale and for personal use only.
When an invoice is issued, the due payment date will be specified. Failure to issue a payment within 14 days of the due payment date will lead to the incurrence of a late payment charge of 25% of the total invoice amount.
After receiving a payment by card, any cancellations are accepted with a full refund providing we haven’t already received any tapes or vinyl records. If a cancellation is needed after we receive any tapes or records no further refund can be issued.
After receiving a payment by cash, no future cancellations can be met with any refund.
The Tape Men LLP commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website (www.thetapemen.com).
[For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.]
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIESWe may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
STORAGE OF CUSTOMER FINANCIAL DETAILS
The Tape Men LLP destroy all customers financial details such as credit and debit card details as soon as payment and confirmation has gone through. We reserve the right to store personal details such as name and address obtained during a transaction.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We do not disclose information which will identify individuals to our advertisers. We may however provide them with collective information about our users. We may also use collective data to help our advertisers reach their target audience. The data collected may also be used by us in order to comply with our advertiser’s wishes in displaying their advertisement to their target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. [Any request may be subject to a fee of £10 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.]
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION
UK Conversion Center Telephone Number: 03333 443350
E-mail Address: email@example.com
UK CONVERSION CENTRE (BOLTON)
UK Conversion Centre
10-12 Rivington House
UK REGISTERED OFFICE (MANCHESTER)
132-134 Great Ancoats Street
Manchester Greater Manchester